Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Book Review: Star Wars:The Desperate Mission by Jude Watson Jude

Book Review of Star Wars: The Desperate Mission - Jude Watson


Other Worlds' Rating: 6 of 10 stars

This book follows Obi-Wan Kenobi in the time immediately following Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. Written by Jude Watson, author of the Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice series, I was excited to read this book, which is the first in his new Last of the Jedi series.

I must say I was a bit disappointed. I enjoyed reading this book, and I found it entertaining and interesting, but it just didn't live up to something I'd expect from the author of the Jedi Apprentice series. However, I am going to read the rest of the series. Also, this book is short enough that it doesn't take very long to read, so if finding out what happens to Obi-Wan between Episodes 3 and 4, go ahead and read this. You'll probably at least enjoy it, although it may not make your favorite book list.


No comments:

Post a Comment